Someone is so happy!
Because someone has just been nominated for a second award.
Someone can’t tell Madhumita and Rohit how much this means.
That someone happens to be me. Yass! I have been nominated for the sunshine blogger award. Whoop!!
I’m so grateful to itstartswithcoffee for choosing me. Yes me! Ikr! I’m so so glad.
The rules are as follows:
- Thank the person that nominated you.
- Answer the questions from your nominator.
- Nominate fellow bloggers you follow.
- Give them 10 questions to answer.
1. What’s your best childhood memory?
When I was chased by my aunt’s dog. She asked me not to go to her balcony and I did. I guess that was my punishment. The thing scared me! It gave me a mark on my heel ( It’s gone now though) I thought I was going to get rabies. I was only eight. For some funny reason this is my best childhood memory.
2. If you could travel anywhere,where would you go and why?
Trinidad and Tobago. Why? Because I like the name of the country☺
3. Would you prefer to be smart or happy? and why?
I prefer to be happy. Well because, being smart doesn’t bring total joy does it?
4. What super power would you choose?
The power to end pain and suffering. ☺
5. Which is better- a novel or a movie? And why?
A book! Because I like the way you can visualise and imagine the characters.
6. If you were to create a piece of art, what will the subject be?
A young child with a dream – farfetched seemingly impossible dream. ( I hope this qualifies as a subject)
7. What’s a skill you’d like to learn and why?
I’d like to learn wood carving. Because I’ll like to carve my own huge akuaba doll for my future living room.
8. Would you rather live in a large house in the suburbs or a tiny apartment in the city with an excellent view?
A large house in the suburbs it is! Because I love luxury. The suburbs will also have beautiful views😁
9. What’s the last book that you read that you simply could not put down until you finished?
That will be ‘Killer Cannoli’ by Carole Fowkes.
10. Describe my blog in a word.
So to my nominees.
I nominate you. Yes you!! You’re incredible for reading to this point. You deserve an award too.❤❤☺
To my questions…
I can’t think of anything. I feel bad now. I have an assignment I don’t understand. That’s probably why. Anyway, click here to get my questions from my previous award☺