I hope you’re all fine. Today I’m responding to the lovely Kate‘s nomination for the mystery blogger award! Thank you so much!! Check out her super cool blog and make sure you don’t leave without following. 😉
Here are the rules
- Display the award logo on your blog
List the rules.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers three things about yourself.
- Answer five questions from the nominator.
- Nominate from 10 to 20 bloggers.
- Notify the bloggers by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, including one weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best post.
Uh, who created this award? I’m pretty sure it’s Okoto Enigma
As I’ve already thanked amazing blogger who nominated me, I’m just going to move on to the three things about myself.
- My name is Nana Afia Adoma Asare Adei. ( I have no ‘Christian’ name. Sometimes, my aunts call me Cecilia because I was named after my grandmother)
- I’ve never been to my hometown, Effiduase, before. ( I was born Accra and I’ve spent all my 18 years here in Accra that sometimes I feel like that’s where I’m from)
- My favourite song right now is Nancy Mulligan by the incredibly talented Ed Sheeran. *Sigh*
- What or who inspired you to blog?
Well, I was surfing the internet and just decided to create a wordpress account. I have a friend who has one for poetry and I just wanted to see how far I could go. You can say that this was an experiment of some sort. lol Um… to what inspired me? Let’s just say it was my friend Marinette (who doesn’t even know about the blog).
- What was the biggest obstacle you overcame last year? Or recently, really?
That will be writing my West African Secondary School Certificate Examination (WASSCE). This is the exam almost every West African writes to get into university. Trust me, it’s a big deal! I was so anxious, it was terrible. I don’t want to experience that ever again. My school is also very strict which made my anxiety even worse. Thankfully, I passed with good grades and here I am in law school. Yay!
- What’s your everyday mantra?
‘Even though you don’t know where you’re headed, God has an amazing plan for you. Just listen to yourself, follow your instincts.’
- If you’re allowed one impossible thing only you can do, what would that be?
I’ll just end suffering. Yes, I’ll just end suffering.
- What’s your spirit mythical creature?
I nominate anyone who wants to participate too! You’re welcome to take part and do tag me! 🙂